Monday 23 May 2016

Our Male Kim Kardashian has pout reduced after face started leaking(Photos)

before and after
A self-styled ‘male Kim Kardashian’ - reported to have spent more than £150,000 on plastic surgery - has had his enormous pout reduced after his face started leaking.

Jordan Parkes has undergone hours of treatment after his ‘boob job lips’ got out of hand when he started injecting mystery chemicals from China into them at home,the Manchester Evening News reports

The 24-year-old, who had his 15 minutes of fame on This Morning and E! series, Botched, pumped up his prized pout with products bought on the internet.

Last year Jordan, from Monton, Salford, revealed filler liquid had been leaking from his humongous lips,  .
He said he would be ‘normal and boring’ without them, but admitted they ‘just got bigger and bigger’ after he first got them done three-years-ago.Jordan now sports a more natural look after Salford businesswoman Maxine McCarthy stepped in to help.


He told the M.E.N:
“I love my new lips. I met Maxine two years ago and she’s been trying to persuade me to have them dissolved for ages.
“One day I just said ‘okay’.
“It’s not even just the way I look. Everything’s so much better now - from kissing to eating and talking.
“I used to get so much hate for my lips on Instagram. Since I’ve had them made smaller and a bit more natural I’m getting so much positivity.”

No comments:
Write comments