Tuesday 17 May 2016

Kim Kardashian gushes over Kanye and family in Vogue interview .READ HERE

 Kim Kardashian was all about her husband and proved she is his number one fan as she answered a questionnaire during her interview with Vogue Australia ..See excerpts below..

Vogue: Biggest challenge of motherhood so far?
KKW: “Two kids is a challenge, to balance the both of them.”

Vogue: What terrifies you?KKW: “Anything happening to my kids.”
Vogue: What thrills you?KKW: “A night out with my husband.”

Vogue: Nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?KKW: “My husband got me pregnant. It’s brought me the most joy.
Vogue: Your idea of happiness?
KKW: “Family.”
Vogue: Your favourite poets?

 KKW: “My husband; he used to write poems on my birthday cards.”
 Vogue: Your favourite painters and composers?
 KKW: “At home we have some George Condo and Wes Lang. But I feel like I like simple art. I think Basquait is cool, but I never really had a particular favourite. And a composer? My husband.”

Vogue: Your favourite names?
 KKW: “North and Saint.”
Vogue: What you hate the most?
 KKW: “I hate when I read really sad stories that involve children, any crimes and incest. It makes me so sad.”
Vogue: World history characters you hate the most?
 KKW: “Osama bin Laden or Hitler.”


Vogue: How do you wish to die?KKW: “In my sleep.”
Vogue: Your favourite motto?KKW: “Truly do unto others as you would have others do unto you.”
Vogue: Your favourite word?KKW: “Love.”


Vogue: What turns you on?KKW: “Physically, a good body.”
Vogue: What turns you off?KKW: “Bad hygiene.”


Vogue: G-string or big knickers?
KKW: “G-string.”
Vogue: More or less?
 KKW: “More.”
Vogue: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
 KKW: “Probably … ‘Here are the people you love.’”

No comments:
Write comments