Wednesday 18 May 2016

He has a clothing line now!! Tyga says new clothing line is pricey because it's art

Tyga may have broken up with Kylie Jenner,but it appears he is inspired by Kanye and his mannerisms.

Items in Tyga's New Clothing Line are a bit on the pricey side at $1,800  .The line which is made up of t-shirts and hoodies is in collaboration with Marcelo Burlon and is being sold exclusively on Saks Fifth Avenue's website.
When asked why he decided to hike up the prices on his collection, he said, 
“It’s an art, you know? You’re selling the dream,...And it’s like, what is someone willing to pay for this art? I justify the price with what I feel my worth is. It’s like, yo, do you love me that much? Do you understand my art that much that you’re willing to pay?”
Sounds like something Kanye would say..

No comments:
Write comments