Wednesday 16 March 2016

Kanye West ditches his Uber ,hitches a ride with paparazzi(Photos/Video)

Kanye West decided to make use of the ever present photographers on Tuesday- by getting them to give him a lift.

The star was spotted outside a gym and was being questioned as usual by photographers and was spotted staring at his phone wondering where his Uber was, when the videographer offered him a lift and Kanye accepted and declared
I don't need Uber anymore,' 'I just have the paps take me where I want to go!''I'll ride with you then,' he added. 'come on, let's go!'
Jumping in shotgun, he told the driver he was heading to 'celebrity trainer' Harley Pasternak's gym in Santa Monica, before turning to the rear seat passenger and politely asking him to turn off the camera while he made a phone call.

When asked if he is cool with Trump,he said
'I don't want to give any political opinions, 'You know, we had a very intense past month, and right now I want to focus on my family, and just making good music and good clothes,' he said, adding that he was 'going Mad Max' on the fashion front.
Kim was later seen driving out of the gym on her own in her Range Rover, obviously too busy to give her hubby a ride.

No comments:
Write comments