Wednesday 23 March 2016

Steveosky celebrates wife's birthday with the sweetest words

 Today is a special day for very own Steveosky as his beautiful wife just turned a year older ...Checkout his loving message to her
"Behold every woman is a strong woman,. This is the mother of my baby, without her none of this would've happened. She held me down when I was broke and told me everything will be alright, never made me feel bad when I couldn't pay for a dinner or take her out for a movie, she is always there for me and ever supportive, she is my best friend, my sister, my love, my shoulder to lean on and my wife..  For that I will always do anything to give you everything you need in life.. This is my ride or die wife.. I love you my Eminado(Goodluck charm) Happy Birthday my Queen""
A big happy birthday to her ..



No comments:
Write comments