Sunday 11 October 2015

Florida Mom who killed 3 kids is 'ANGRY' police let her live(Photos)

The Florida mother who killed all three of her children earlier this year told cops she was “so pissed” they didn’t kill her.

Jessica McCarty, 33, had attempted suicide at least twice before killing her children , Lacey, 7, Philip, 6, and Christopher, five months old — in their Palm Bay home in March.
 She also told relatives she and her boyfriend, Christopher Swist, were going through a “rocky patch” and he had asked to leave the house, Florida Today reported.

When police arrived at her house, they found blood all over the couches, kitchen and living room.
Carty, who had already slit her wrists, started talking to police about having a “girls day out” with her dead daughter and remarked that she would be missing her brother’s wedding in New York. It took about 15 minutes before she appeared to realize what she had done, police said.
“I just wanna die,” she told police. “I hope something bad happens and I just die here. Just give me the death penalty, right here, right now. I wanted to stab myself very badly. I've wanted to kill myself for a long time.”
“I’m so pissed you guys didn’t shoot me with a real gun. I don’t deserve to live,” she told a detective. “I would have finished the job.”

Weeks before the household horror, McCarty had rambled about her homicidal fantasies to family members, telling one she “will snap my babies’ necks and take them with me when I kill myself,” according to the notes.

McCarty also said her suicidal compulsions came from a painkiller habit, and from having been raped twice, the first time when she was 7.

The murderous mom has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder, and the state is seeking the death penalty.

No comments:
Write comments