Tuesday 14 July 2015

Thiago Motta: I want to leave Paris Saint-Germain

Thiago Motta: I want to leave Paris Saint-GermainThe 32-year-old midfielder, who has been linked to Atletico Madrid, insists he has no intention of staying in the French capital this season
He admits he is looking to leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer.

The midfielder has been heavily linked to a move to Atletico Madrid, while Inter are reportedly interested in bringing him back to San Siro.

The 32-year-old has hinted at his unhappiness at Parc des Princes for several months, and he has revealed that he plans to bring an end to his three-year spell in the French capital.


""It's time to start a new cycle," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"There is no way I will stay at PSG. I've already told Laurent Blanc that I want to leave."

The Brazil-born Italy international, who has won eight trophies at PSG, including three Ligue 1 titles, is out of contract next summer.

source-goal.com

No comments:
Write comments