Thursday 14 April 2016

Was I even married?' Kris Jenner shocked as Caitlyn Jenner changes birth certificate

 Kris Jenner questioned whether her ex-husband Bruce Jenner ever really existed - after learning Caitlyn had removed the name from her birth certificate.In a trailer for an upcoming episode of I Am Cait, Kris is seen speaking to her former partner about her name change.
For the last four, five months, I had lawyers and everything changing my name,' Caitlyn tells her, explaining that she now has a new driving license after undergoing gender reassignment.
She said the license was in the name of 'Caitlyn Marie with gender marker f.'
'Wow, I didn't know they could do that,' said a visibly shocked Kris.
'Yes,' replied Caitlyn, 'You can go all the way back to your birth certificate and change that..
'You changed your birth certificate?' Kris asked, shocked.
Yes, passports in the process,'  'I feel like I've come out the other side.'
Kris couldn't hide her surprise at the news.
That's kind of sad though,' Wait a second. Does this mean that he didn't exist if you changed the birth certificate?'Wait, was I ever married? Was I legally married?'

No comments:
Write comments