Friday 24 July 2015

Marc Bartra Said: I'm not leaving Barcelona

    Bartra: I'm not leaving Barcelona

The Spain international has no interest in moving clubs during the transfer window and is determined to secure more game time next season
Barcelona defender Marc Bartra says that he has no intention of leaving Camp Nou, insisting that he is not even listening to the offers coming his way.
The academy product first broke into the Blaugrana first-team squad in 2010 and has since been capped by Spain, but he has yet to nail down a regular berth in the Catalans' starting line-up.
Consequently, the 24-year-old is now being linked with a move away from Barca, but he is determined to prove his worth to coach Luis Enrique.

"I'm not listening to offers," Bartra told reporters on Thursday. "My head is focused 100 per cent on Barca.
"My goal is to surpass the 21 games I played as a starter last season."
Premier League outfit Tottenham were among those linked with a summer move for Bartra but Barca sporting director Ariedo Braida has already made it clear that the European champions have no interest in selling.

No comments:
Write comments